Do you want to be part of the growing Britannica Digital Learning team?
We are currently recruiting for an Marketing Coordinator role, initially to cover maternity leave until August, responsible for support of marketing initiatives, content development, and strategy execution.
The role is varied and covers many areas of responsibility within the Marketing department, working alongside one other marketing team colleague, and closely with both the UK and International Sales Teams it is a good opportunity to gain more experience with a well-established and globally respected brand, with over 250 years of history.
Below are details of the role, and if you would like more information or to discuss further then please contact us on the details below.
Teniel Pillai – HR Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute mass email campaigns, including marketing automation, testing, and email design and build
- Integrate department campaign tracking metrics into emails
- Track and analyze email results
- Co-administer marketing website
- Creation of “Spotlights” – micro-sites and pages for retention marketing
Events and shows
- Support the promotion and social aspects of events and shows
- Assist with organisation and planning of events and shows both in UK and International
- Develop engaging and relevant content for our social media accounts, post content to various platforms, and tracking results
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas, and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Integrate department campaign tracking metrics into social posts and ads
Pay Per Click advertising
- Support and tracking of PPC adverts across all of products
- Working alongside sales teams to determine areas collateral needed inc:
- Bespoke materials
- Design and creation of marketing collateral to support the sales function
- This includes both digital and print artwork
The role will be responsible for working with both existing customers and prospects, as such experience with both retention and acquisition marketing is desirable. The role will also be responsible for supervising branding across both internal and external communications
Experience and Qualifications.
Bachelor’s Degree; preference given to marketing specialisation.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, preference given to page and ad management;
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative;
- Experience and interest in marketing in B2B environments; specifically education desired
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook;
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly;
- Experience with Adobe design suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) essential
- Experience with mass email platforms essential.
- Experience with content creation essential
- Experience with Salesforce desired
- Experience with Google Analytics desired
Teniel Pillai – HR Director